They Came to Sollandheim
- The Wiki section now includes a story summary, and a section describing the locations discovered so far. It’s still a work in progress and more locations will be included as the story progresses.
- Several pages have been updated to include tags. These may change at some point as more logical connections between sections emerge.
The Rumor Mill
- Count Victor von Krienhoff’s wife, Ida, has been seen traveling nights with Ilsa Alderman, who is often dressed as one of her serving girls.
- A miner has taken up residence at a The Drunken Goblin and is exclaiming that a “helluva storm is brewing” in the south and that he’d rather wait it out in town then be caught out alone when it comes through.
- The forest of eyes can be seen glowing a faint red each night, as if a distant fire has been raging for many days.
- Graf Oswin von Illford has not left Duchess Otilla’s bedside since she lost consciousness during the evening festivities.
- Ilsa Alderman has gone missing.